ONLINE ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
but it's not too late....
We are accepting entries on the day - we recommend you be at the venue at least 30mins to an hour before your race briefing to register.
Enter online using secure credit card payment via the Enter Online Now button above. Online entry is quick and easy - and secures you a place in the race right now. You must use your credit card for this form of entry.
Once your entry is complete, you will receive an email confirming your entry - so don't forget to supply a valid email address when you enter.
If you don't receive your confirmation email, check your spam folder or check your entry by emailing us at email@example.com
If you wish to pay by DIRECT CREDIT our bank account is 02 0836 0060265 000.
Download an entry form HERE
For Race Information and the Terms and Conditions of Entry Download below.
These are also sent to you with your confirmation email.
RACE RULES (Please note a full list of race rules is available on the website – by downloading above.)
1. All competitors compete at their own risk, and agree to abide by all race rules and observe all safety requirements and to compete (run/walk or ride) within their own limits to ensure their own safety and wellbeing.
2. The event will be held in all weather conditions unless these are so extreme that the damage to the environment would be irreparable, or the rivers become un-crossable or for any other reason that the organisers consider it unlikely that competitor’s will be able to safely and successfully complete the race.
3. Dogs, except guide dogs, are NOT to be brought onto the property. This is a working farm with stock animals and domestic animals are NOT allowed.
4. All competitors MUST attend their race briefing.
5. Water and first aid is available out on the course. You are strongly advised to carry your own water as well.
6. Please be aware that there are water ways and a beach on or near the race site and that all children MUST be supervised by an adult.
WITHDRAWALS & CHANGES
All entries are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person.
•You may transfer your entry to the following year.
• Changes to a longer event incur the entry fee difference. Changes to a shorter event will not receive a refund.
• Categories are set automatically via your age as at November 1, 2017.
• All participants, regardless of age, are eligible for the fastest time prize money awards.
• The walk categories are not official race walks. They are timed social walks that will award the first two men & women.
• Recreational entrants intending to both run and walk on the day must enter a Run category